Air Valve – Series ARV 01
- Air Valves Double Chamber / single, double and triple function.
- Air valves are hydro mechanical devices designed to automatically release air and wastewater gases or admit air during the filling, draining or operation of liquid piping systems for water and wastewater services.
- Air Valve are designed to perform three function.
– The venting of large volumes of air on the start-up of the system, while pipelines are being drained.
– The intake of large volumes of air on shut-of of the system, while pipeline are being drained.
– he discharge of pressurized air pockets during the operation.
- Size : 40NB to 500 NB
- Rating : PN 10 – PN 40
Higher Rating Available on Request