Swing Check Valve – Series SCV 01
- A swing check valve is a check valve in which the disc, the movable part to block the flow, swings on a hinge to eithrswing onto the seat to block reverse flow or off the seat to allow forward flow.
- Body and bonnet are bolted.
- The sealing is made of rubber (NBR, EPDM).
- The valve can be installed either in a horizontal or vertical position.
- It is virtually noiseless and capable of sealed closing even in low pressure situations.
- Swing check valves are suitable for non-corrosive fluids, liquids, gas, steam and waste water in water industry, water distribution networks, dams, power plants, and irrigation facilities.
- Size : 50NB to 1000 NB
- Rating : PN 10 – PN 25
Higher Rating Available on Request